Yuen Method™ Of Chinese Energetics
Policies & Guidelines
POLICIES & GUIDELINES FOR GENERAL STUDENTS, CERTIFIED PRACTITIONERS AND CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS OF THE YUEN METHOD™
PRACTITIONERS-IN-TRAINING (GENERAL STUDENTS)
Practitioners-In-Training: To be designated a practitioner-in-training, one must:
(a) Complete at least the Module I Workshop.
(b) Comply with all Yuen Method™ policies, regulations, and procedures, including those listed below.
POLICIES, REGULATIONS, AND PROCEDURES
1. Practitioners-in-Training may do the following:
a. Refer to him/herself as “Yuen Method™ Practitioner-in-Training” on his/her business cards, stationary, advertisements and/or website;
b. May use the Yuen Method™ methods only as described in the seminars or classes.
2. Any use of Yuen Method™ materials, other than those described in paragraph 1 above, including but not limited to, any unauthorized reproduction of Yuen Method™ materials, Dr. Yuen’s name or picture, logo, likeness, and any books, charts, workbooks, CD's, videos, computer programs or websites, is expressly prohibited and will be considered an infringement of the copyright, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property rights of Yuen Method™. Any Attendee who uses such material without authorization will be subject to civil penalties, including but not limited to an injunction, damages for infringement and willful infringement, attorneys fees and any and all other costs associated with an infringement action.
3. Any instruction, teaching, mentoring or training of Yuen Method™ methods without the express written authorization of Yuen Method™ is strictly forbidden. Yuen Method™ reserves the right to bring a civil action against any person who engages in such unauthorized conduct for civil penalties, including but not limited to an injunction, damages for infringement and willful infringement, attorneys fees and any and all other costs associated with an infringement action.
4. In addition to the penalties described herein, an Applicant’s designation as a Practitioner-In-Training may be immediately revoked for engaging in the conduct prohibited in paragraphs 2 or 3 above.
YUEN METHOD™ PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Pre-Requisites for Certified Practitioners:
1. All candidates must complete Modules I, II, and III workshops provided by Yuen Method™.
2. All candidates must review one Module I, one Module II, and one Module III class.
3. All candidates must complete an internship in 3 additional classes (Dr. Yuen Seminars only) of which one must be a Module I class. Internships will be available online or from a distance for those who cannot travel. New guidelines coming in 6 months.
4. (Interns that have completed their three (3) class requirement may return as interns with express permission from Yuen Method™. Interns that need to complete training take priority.)
5. Student must document 100 hours of practice time in journal format.
CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER PROGRAM
1. All candidates must complete the Certified Practitioner training program with Dr. Yuen.
2. All candidates must test with Dr. Yuen and demonstrate at a level of proficiency or certification will not be guaranteed.
3. A Certificate of Completion will be issued once all the above requirements have been met.
YUEN METHOD™ OF CHINESE ENERGETICS AFFILIATED GUIDELINES FOR CERTIFIED PRACTITIONERS
1. Practitioner Certification is not an Instructor Certification.
2. You agree that you will not teach, instruct, or hold yourself out as a teacher or instructor of the Yuen Method™.
3. Any misrepresentation or unauthorized teaching of workshop materials not approved by Dr. Yuen or Yuen Method™ will be grounds for revocation of practitioner certification.
4. Certified Practitioners may lecture and demonstrate.
5. Certified Practitioners may not lead practice groups.
6. Purchase all materials from Yuen Method™.
7. An affiliated practitioner must attend one review seminar with Dr. Yuen every year or they will be considered inactive and removed from our active list.
YUEN METHOD™ INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (TEACHING YUEN METHOD™ CLASSES)
Instructor Certification may be offered in the future upon completion of specified requirements. Certified Practitioners must apply and are personally selected by Dr. Yuen.
Pre-Requisites for Certified Instructor:
1. Certificate of Completion as Certified Practitioner.
2. Document lecture demonstration time, place, and how many attendees.
3. Document Yuen Method™ sessions (appointments).
4. Must complete the Certified Instructor training program and pass the test with Dr. Yuen.
5. All prospective students completing the program can only be certified by Dr.Yuen.
6. Dr. Yuen will choose instructors on an individual basis. Teaching is not a right, but a privilege.
YUEN METHOD OF CHINESE ENERGETICS AFFILIATED GUIDELINES FOR CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS
1. Provide a complete list of attendees in your seminars.
2. Provide completed registration forms with signatures on front and back.
3. Only Dr. Yuen’s official YUEN METHOD™ workshop manuals, leaflets, charts, and books will be used as materials in any Seminar or practice group given outside of YUEN METHOD™. Any unauthorized reproduction of YUEN METHOD™ teaching, product, or website materials will be considered copyright infringement and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as well as being liable for civil actions.
4. All materials will be purchased through YUEN METHOD™. Any unauthorized materials not from YUEN METHOD™ used in a Seminar or practice group will be automatic grounds for revocation of certification and affiliation unless the materials have been approved by Yuen Method™.
5. Additional Specific Guidelines are given at Dr. Yuen’s Certification Program.
RULES FOR AUTOMATIC REVOCATION OF CERTIFICATION AND AFFILIATION
1. Misrepresentation of the YUEN METHOD™ or Dr. Kam Yuen’s name.
2. Misrepresentation in use, diagnosis, and or treatment of pathologies or disease.
3. Diagnosis of a disease or pathology (not applicable to medical professionals i.e. Physicians, Chiropractors, Acupuncturist).
4. Unsubstantiated claims of healing and or treatment.
5. Misuse and misrepresentation of Dr. Yuen’s name and likeness, teaching materials, products, website or techniques.
6. Any and all forms of copyright or trademark infringement or unauthorized reproduction of teaching materials, manuals, charts, books, tapes, photographs, CD’s, homeopathic remedies, products, or website.
7. Certified Instructors are not given permission to certify anyone. Certification is only through Dr. Yuen, Yuen Method™.
Any violation or infringements of the above will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and be liable for civil action.
TERMS, DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL DR. YUEN’S SEMINARS, TELE-COURSES, AND TELESEMINARS
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions relating to your participation in any of Dr. Yuen’s Seminars, Tele-Courses, and/or Teleseminars. These terms and conditions are relevant to all Dr. Yuen’s Seminars, Tele-Courses, and/or Teleseminars.
By registering for Dr. Yuen’s Seminars, Tele-Courses, and/or Teleseminars, you (the "Attendee") signify your acceptance of and obligation to these terms and conditions. If you have objections to the following Terms and Conditions, you should not register for or attend the Seminar.
The information presented in Dr. Yuen’s Seminars, Tele-Courses, and/or Teleseminars is educational in nature and provided only as general information. By registering and attending, you understand that you will be introduced to transformational techniques called Yuen Method™ of Chinese Energetics (“YM”), which could be considered experimental. Yuen Method™ does not know how you will personally respond and is not responsible for helping you with a particular problem.
This is not to be considered a treatment. You understand you are not being treated.
You agree to assume and accept full responsibility associated with using YM and attending this seminar. You understand that if you choose to use YM, it is possible that emotional or physical sensations and/or unresolved memories may surface which could be perceived as negative side effects, and may continue to surface using YM, indicating other issues that may need to be addressed.
The information contained in Dr. Yuen’s teachings is not intended to represent that YM is used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or psychological disorder. YM is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment. Consequently, attending any of Dr. Yuen’s Seminars, Tele-Courses, and/or Teleseminars, and using YM on yourself does not replace health care from medical/psychological professionals. You agree to consult with your health care provider for any specific medical/psychological problems. In addition, you understand that any information contained in this seminar is not to be considered a recommendation that you stop seeing any of your health care professionals or using prescribed medication, if any, without the consultation of your health care professional.
Any stories or testimonials presented in Dr. Yuen’s Seminars, Tele-Courses, and Teleseminars, do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using Yuen Method™ for any particular issue. While all materials and references to other resources are given in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information within this seminar, cannot be guaranteed. Yuen Method™ accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained in any of Dr. Yuen’s Seminars, Tele-Courses, and/or Teleseminars.
By registering and attending any Seminars, Tele-Courses, and/or Teleseminars, you knowingly, voluntarily, and intelligently assume responsibility, including any adverse outcome that might result from using Yuen Method™, and agree to release, indemnify, hold harmless and defend Yuen Method™ and its owners, representatives, employees, and volunteers from and against any and all claims which you, or your representatives, may have for any loss, damage, or injury of any kind or nature arising out of or in connection with viewing the website, attending the seminar and/or using Yuen Method™.
I have read the above and agree to all the terms and conditions set forth herein. I agree to hold Dr. Kam Yuen D. C. , YUEN METHOD™, and its owners, representatives, employees, and volunteers harmless from and against any and all actions taken against me as a result of my practice of the YUEN METHOD™ of Chinese Energetics. There are no refunds on tuition. Dr. Yuen and Yuen Method™ retain the right to cancel and reschedule classes if needed. Yuen Method™ accepts no responsibility for travel expenses incurred in the event of a workshop cancellation or relocation. Videotaping, recording, or photographs will not be permitted at Live Seminars without express written permission in advance.